Free IELTS Writing Essay✍️ Evaluation and Correction Service
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
- 1 How to submit your essay for evaluation?
- 2 Here are some great tips for you to write a good essay
People are often confused about the quality of their answers for IELTS writing tasks, especially if they lack substantial experience regarding the requirements and standards of the IELTS examination. Candidates often look for IELTS writing evaluation sites online to get an idea of where they are standing in regards to their writing skills.
We at IELTSMaterial have realised the need for examiner style analysis of the writing tasks. For those of you out there, wondering why you are stuck in a 7.5 in the writing section and are looking for a reliable IELTS writing evaluation for your answers online, here is the solution.
How to submit your essay for evaluation?
Step 1: Select the topic of your choice
Choose any of the task 2 essay questions given on the page and write your answer in not less than 250 words. Click here to choose topics.
Step 2: Write your essay for evaluation
There are two methods to submit your answer for evaluation.
- If you have chosen to write on a topic that does not have a sample answer, then post it in the comments section below.
- If you have chosen to write on a topic that already has a sample answer, click on the link, go to the respective page and submit your answer in the comments section of that page.
Step 3: When can you expect your assessment report?
One of our trainers will evaluate your answer in the same manner as the real exam, and you will receive your assessment report via email. Sometimes, your assessment report will be posted as a reply in the comments section.
Writing Task 2 Essay Topics
Given below are some oft-repeated questions in the IELTS. Research on essay ideas and topic related vocabulary to write an effective essay. Write an essay for any 1 topic which is given below, and post it in the comment section below.
- Obesity is a serious problem in many countries, especially in rich countries. Discuss ways to solve the problem. Provide specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Some people think that the most important thing about being rich is it gives a person the opportunity to help other people. agree or disagree?
- In some places, young people find it difficult to communicate with older people. Why is this? What are the solutions?
- Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on young children. agree or disagree?
Topics with sample answers
Given below are some essay questions with sample band 9 answers by IELTS experts. Grab the essay ideas to frame your content. The sample answers may also help you understand the essay structure in a better manner. Click on any desired topic link below and write your essay on the comment section of that page.
- Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not real needs of the society in which they are sold To what extend do you agree?
- The best way to solve the environmental problems is to increase the price of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Some people say that in all levels of education; from primary schools to universities, too much time is spent on learning facts and not enough on learning a practical skill. Do you agree or disagree?
- In many countries, the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Does this trend have positive or negative effects on the society?
- Improvements in health, education, and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Here are some great tips for you to write a good essay
- Beware of Task response: Don’t write beside the point
- Please use a whole range of new words in the right context.
- Divide your essay into 3-4 paragraphs and ensure logical flow.
- Don’t make grammatical mistakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a band 8+ by practising these essays?
How are the essays assessed?
Last week, I saw some questions. But this week, the essay questions seem to be different.
In some comments, it is mentioned that cohesion is poor and in others, coherence. What exactly is the difference between coherence and cohesion?
Where is the structure of all the essays documented?