IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic:Crowded places
1. What kinds of places are crowded?
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for 33 Topics of IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Part 2/2
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Sample with Audio – Topic: Animals/ Pets
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Robots at work & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 1 in 2019 with Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2018 with Sample Answers
Almost everything in my city! However, I would say especially the streets. For one, people really like spending time eating and hanging out on the streets. Secondly, since the old streets are narrow, they tend to become overcrowded with vehicles. Moreover, markets and shopping malls are quite hectic (stressful), as people in my country enjoy shopping.
2. Do you like to go to crowded places?
Not one bit! I start to feel extremely overwhelmed and want to exit the area immediately. Moreover, it’s unpleasant to be pushed and shoved in overcrowded places. Furthermore, it’s even worse in the summer when people are sweating and have body odor (when your armpits sweat)!
3. Why do some people like to go to crowded places?
Hmm, well I guess they like the chaos (stress). For some, it’s exciting to watch madness (craziness) unfold around them. Furthermore, I think they like the lively feeling that crowded places carry. Perhaps it’s interesting to those who come from smaller places.