IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Tea or coffee
1. What do you prefer, tea or coffee?
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: What types of Bags do you like & Sample Answers
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for 33 Topics of IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Part 2/2
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Sample with Audio – Topic: Animals/ Pets
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Robots at work & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 1 in 2019 with Model Answers
I’m definitely more of a tea person. However, I need a cup or two of coffee to shift myself into gear (to get started) in the morning. After this, I always stick with (choose) tea. Coffee tends to make me feel a bit anxious, whereas tea gives me a natural, energized feeling. Moreover, tea has more health benefits for me, especially since I’m prone to (easily get) colds and coughs.
2. What do you usually prepare for your guests, tea or coffee?
Definitely tea. As I don’t have a coffee-maker or French press, I wouldn’t want to serve instant coffee, so I always heat up water in my kettle and serve some tea, either in bags or fresh. Since I have quite a collection of different teas, I feel prouder to share this with my guests.
3. When was the last time you drank coffee or tea?
Just before this exam actually! I drank 2 cups of green tea this morning with my breakfast. As I was a tad nervous, I decided not to drink coffee this morning, as it sometimes causes me to feel jittery (nervous and shaking).