IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Tea or coffee
1. What do you prefer, tea or coffee?
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Band 9 Sample – Topic: Social Network
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Model Answer – Topic: Driving
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Island with Sample Answers
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 8 Sample – Topic: Maths
I’m definitely more of a tea person. However, I need a cup or two of coffee to shift myself into gear (to get started) in the morning. After this, I always stick with (choose) tea. Coffee tends to make me feel a bit anxious, whereas tea gives me a natural, energized feeling. Moreover, tea has more health benefits for me, especially since I’m prone to (easily get) colds and coughs.
2. What do you usually prepare for your guests, tea or coffee?
Definitely tea. As I don’t have a coffee-maker or French press, I wouldn’t want to serve instant coffee, so I always heat up water in my kettle and serve some tea, either in bags or fresh. Since I have quite a collection of different teas, I feel prouder to share this with my guests.
3. When was the last time you drank coffee or tea?
Just before this exam actually! I drank 2 cups of green tea this morning with my breakfast. As I was a tad nervous, I decided not to drink coffee this morning, as it sometimes causes me to feel jittery (nervous and shaking).
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Band 9 Sample – Topic: Social Network - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Model Answer – Topic: Driving - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!