IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Tea or coffee
1. What do you prefer, tea or coffee?
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers with Audio – Topic: Shoes
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Travel
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Study
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Sample with Audio – Topic: Sunglasses
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Parks/ Public Gardens
I’m definitely more of a tea person. However, I need a cup or two of coffee to shift myself into gear (to get started) in the morning. After this, I always stick with (choose) tea. Coffee tends to make me feel a bit anxious, whereas tea gives me a natural, energized feeling. Moreover, tea has more health benefits for me, especially since I’m prone to (easily get) colds and coughs.
2. What do you usually prepare for your guests, tea or coffee?
Definitely tea. As I don’t have a coffee-maker or French press, I wouldn’t want to serve instant coffee, so I always heat up water in my kettle and serve some tea, either in bags or fresh. Since I have quite a collection of different teas, I feel prouder to share this with my guests.
3. When was the last time you drank coffee or tea?
Just before this exam actually! I drank 2 cups of green tea this morning with my breakfast. As I was a tad nervous, I decided not to drink coffee this morning, as it sometimes causes me to feel jittery (nervous and shaking).
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers with Audio – Topic: Shoes - May 21, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Travel - May 20, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Work - May 17, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!