IELTS Sure Success 7+ Band eBook free PDF Download
A crucial step in securing a visa so you are able to study or work abroad is proving your language skills. With all other qualifications for work, language proficiency is also essential for professional success. The IELTS exam is used by government organizations as part of their application procedures for citizenship or permanent residency. They believe that a person’s capacity to integrate into society and the workplace is closely tied to their level of language proficiency.
Free Download IELTS Sure Success 7+ Band – a helpful material used recommended by British Council Exam Preparation Course
This is one of the most advanced test-taking manuals for the IELTS. The writer exploited specific weaknesses in the IELTS assessment, and then shared those secrets with IELTS candidates.
You’ve worked hard enough in the past, and if you want to spend hours in a study guide to boost your score, that’s a great thing to do.
This book is much more than a study guide- it is a tactical weapon designed to exploit weaknesses in the test itself, and help you avoid the most common errors students make when taking the IELTS.
Main features :
- Provides 4 main secret keys for IELTS
- Tips, strategies, step-by-step instructions for 4 IELTS modules (IELTS Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening)
- Furnishes you with the IELTS Practice Tests, Study guide
- Includes Appendix with common idioms and expressions
How to use :
- First, read through the manual completely to get a feel for the content and read the general success strategies first, and then proceed to the individual test sections. Each tip has been carefully selected for its effectiveness.
- Second, read through the manual again, and take notes in the margins and highlight those sections where you may have a particular weakness
- Third, go through at least one official practice test with the manual at your side and apply the strategies. We believe three practice tests to be the
maximum benefit, the first time with all strategies except time (take as much time as you need), the second time with all strategies and time constraints, and a third time without the benefit of the open manual to refer to during the test
- Finally, bring the manual with you on test day and study it before the exam
Free Download Here :
Also check :