Free Download IELTS Sure Success 7+ Band – a helpful material used recommended by British Council Exam Preparation Course
This is one of the most advanced test-taking manual for the IELTS. The writer exploited specific weaknesses in the IELTS assessment, and then shared those secrets with IELTS candidates.
- The Key To IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (Ebook)
- Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic & General Training With Answers With Audio
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 6 (Ebook)
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update]
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book)
You’ve worked hard enough in the past, and if you want to spend hours in a study guide to boost your score, that’s a great thing to do.
This book is much more than a study guide- it is a tactical weapon designed to exploit weaknesses in the test itself, and help you avoid the most common errors students make when taking the IELTS.
- Provides 4 main secret keys for IELTS
- Tips, strategies, step-by-step instructions for 4 IELTS modules (IELTS Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening)
- Furnishes you with the IELTS Practice Tests, Study guide
- Includes Appendix with common idioms and expressions
How to use:
- First, read through the manual completely to get a feel for the content and read the general success strategies first, and then proceed to the individual test sections. Each tip has been carefully selected for its effectiveness.
- Second, read through the manual again, and take notes in the margins and highlight those sections where you may have a particular weakness
- Third, go through at least one official practice test with the manual at your side and apply the strategies. We believe three practice tests to be the
maximum benefit, the first time with all strategies except time (take as much time as you need), the second time with all strategies and time constraints, and a third time without the benefit of the open manual to refer to during the test
- Finally, bring the manual with you on test day and study it before the exam
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018