Word – Dissemination
Dissemination – Word of the day
the action or fact of spreading something, especially information, widely.
Dates back to 1600. It originates from the Latin word dissēmināre.
From sēmināre –> “to propagate”.
Verb examples – dissemination:
1. She tried to disseminate as much information as possible
2. The newspaper is a good medium to disseminate scientific findings
3.The company organised meetings to disseminate its agenda
Adjective examples – dissemination:
1. The disease is dangerous because it is disseminative
2. He got wheezing because the pollen grains were disseminative
3. The teacher asked John to take leave because his viral fever was disseminative
Noun examples – dissemination:
1. The monks helped in the dissemination of Tibetan medicine
2. Tina was completely responsible for the dissemination of Indian culture in France
3. Scientists in the ancient period believed that dissemination of knowledge would benefit mankind