This book will give you 101 Tips to increase your performance in the IELTS Test.
- Cambridge Action Plan For IELTS Self study Student’s Book – General training & academic module
- IELTS Life Skills Official Cambridge Test Practice B1 with Answers (Ebook)
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Speaking (Ebook & Audio CD)
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council – Video Coaching and Lectures, Tutorials
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF) with Answers (General And Academic)
HOW TO USE THIS BOOK
- Read the Introduction “What is IELTS?” on page 5, so that you have a better understanding of what the examination is about and what is expected of you.
- Complete Practice Test One under test conditions. Follow the instructions on page 85. Check your answers with the Answer Key on page 160. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Use the Hints Section starting on page 11 to review with care any mistakes you might have made in Practice Test One.
- Complete Practice Test Two under test conditions. Check your answers with tbc Answer Key on pages 160 and 161. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Refer to the Hints Section again to review with care any mistakes you might have made in Practice Test Two.
- Complete the more difficult Practice Tests Three and Four under test conditions. Check your answers w ith the Answer Key on page 161. Check your ability using the Score Interpreter on page 162.
- Contact your nearest IELTS Administration Centre and fill in an application form to take the test. Apply only when you feel you have adequately prepared and are ready for the examination.