Bags: IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample Answer
- 1 Bags
- 1.0.1 1 Do you like bags?
- 1.0.2 2 What types of bags do you like?
- 1.0.3 3 Do you usually carry a bag (when you go out)?
- 1.0.4 4 Do you have different bags for different occasions (or, different purposes)?
- 1.0.5 5 What do you put in these bags?
- 1.0.6 6What sorts (or) types of bags do women like to buy?
- 1.1 Vocabulary
The IELTS Speaking Module is designed to assess your English Language Speaking Skills. To ensure a good score in the IELTS Speaking Module, you must study and practice the common Speaking Question types. Below is a sample Speaking Module with responses. By studying the sample answers, you can have a reference to begin drafting your own Speaking section answers.
1 Do you like bags?
Bags are not really a must-have item for me. I just use a backpack for convenience. I’ll probably spend some time getting to know more about bags later on.
2 What types of bags do you like?
I’m not a big fan of this item so the only bag I use from time to time is my backpack. I love backpacks because I tend to put a lot of heavy stuff inside such as my laptop, my water bottles, etc. whenever I get outdoors. It’s the long-term convenience that makes high-quality backpacks worth my money.
3 Do you usually carry a bag (when you go out)?
As mentioned before, I carry my backpack all the time, when I go to school or hang out with friends. Although it may not give me a fashionable look, I think comfort and convenience is the top priority to me.
4 Do you have different bags for different occasions (or, different purposes)?
Well I must say that at present I have no idea about different types of bags or that sort of things. And it also costs me an arm and a leg if I ever want to become a bag collector with, say, twenty different bags for different occasions. However, I do have one fashionable small satchel for special occasions. I’m also kind of afraid that wearing heavy bags all the time will somehow affect my spine and my shoulders.
5 What do you put in these bags?
Well, when I go out or go to work, I usually put my laptop, cellphone, charger, basic beauty products like lipsticks, lotions , water bottle and probably a pair of earphones. When I use the smaller backpack, I tend to leave everything at home but my makeup kit and water bottles.
6What sorts (or) types of bags do women like to buy?
I think every women regardless of age, occupation, tastes, needs, etc has at least one backpack with them. As I’ve already explained about its convenience, backpack is ideal for everyday life. However, the top favorite bag would be the well-designed handbag.
- Get to know: To start to be familiar with someone or something
Eg: “I really got to know a lot of people after joining ABC”
- Later on: In the future, or after the time already mentioned
Eg: “Can we please do this stuff after completing the current one?”
- To give a fashionable look: To look fashionable with Something
Eg: “Can you please give this dress a fashionable look?”
- All the time: Repeatedly; habitually
Eg: She keeps nagging all the time
- Spine: A series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone
Eg: As the principal warned her, a chill ran down her spine
Also check :