IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Mirrors
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a prize you want to get
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers with Audio – Topic: Teachers
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Work
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites
- ELTS Writing Task 1 Test On 8th September With Band 8.0-9.0 Sample
Q1: Do you often look in the mirror?
Absolutely, I look at myself in the mirror everyday when I wake up; it’s sort of my morning ritual. I work in a professional environment, so I always do my best to look presentable. That’s why I have to look in the mirror to make sure my hair is tidy, my face is groomed and my clothes are not wrinkled.
Q2: Do you often buy mirrors?
Not really. I mean I only buy it when mine gets broken. But other than that, I don’t really buy mirrors. Girls might, though. I think most females have a habit of replacing mirrors quite often.
Q3: Do you think mirrors are a necessary decoration?
I think it is a very useful decorative item. With a beautiful frame, it can nicely complement a living room or a bed room. In addition, in a small house, mirrors can actually make the space look bigger. Actually, a lot of restaurants use mirrors to give the guests the illusion that the space is bigger than it actually is.
Tip for IELTS Speaking:
To increase your vocabulary score, you should learn how to paraphrase:
– Girls might buy a lot of mirrors. Most females tend to have a habit of replacing mirrors quite often.
- Do you think mirrors are a necessary decoration? I think it is a very useful decorative item.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!