IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: Mirrors
Q1: Do you often look in the mirror?
Absolutely, I look at myself in the mirror everyday when I wake up; it’s sort of my morning ritual. I work in a professional environment, so I always do my best to look presentable. That’s why I have to look in the mirror to make sure my hair is tidy, my face is groomed and my clothes are not wrinkled.
Q2: Do you often buy mirrors?
Not really. I mean I only buy it when mine gets broken. But other than that, I don’t really buy mirrors. Girls might, though. I think most females have a habit of replacing mirrors quite often.
Q3: Do you think mirrors are a necessary decoration?
I think it is a very useful decorative item. With a beautiful frame, it can nicely complement a living room or a bed room. In addition, in a small house, mirrors can actually make the space look bigger. Actually, a lot of restaurants use mirrors to give the guests the illusion that the space is bigger than it actually is.
Tip for IELTS Speaking:
To increase your vocabulary score, you should learn how to paraphrase:
– Girls might buy a lot of mirrors. Most females tend to have a habit of replacing mirrors quite often.
- Do you think mirrors are a necessary decoration? I think it is a very useful decorative item.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (September – December) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018