Do you often wear makeup?
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Do People Like to go to Crowded Places with Answers
- Band 9 Sample for New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Street Markets
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions: listening to Music & Band 8.0 Sample
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Toys & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Bangladesh – March 2018 & Model Answers
Yes, almost everyday. If I’m just bumming (relaxing) around the house, I don’t bother putting make-up on. However, I have a very professional job, so I always put on my best attire (clothes) and make-up when I go to work. If I go without make-up, I feel sloppy (messy) and unprofessional. I also like to wear make up when I go out, just so I feel more confident with my appearance.
What does wearing makeup mean to you?
To me, it’s a way of taking pride in (be proud of) my appearance. It makes me feel like the best version of myself. Furthermore, I’m artistic, so I see my face like a canvas (a picture painted with oil paints on canvas or other cloth)
Do you give makeup as a gift?
Sometimes, but I’m always hesitant, as I don’t always know the right shade of make-up to buy for another person. If someone requests make-up, I would certainly buy it for them. However, I would feel too nervous to pick it out myself, so I would opt for buying a gift card instead.
What do you think when you see a man wearing makeup?
Nothing in particular. Everyone has the right to express themselves, so who am I to judge? I wouldn’t even blink an eye if a guy walked by me wearing make-up. Actually, I often see it in my city, so I’m quite used to it.