Practice Tests Plus 2 book is written by Morgan Terry and Judith Wilson, providing extensive practice in all 4 modules of the IELTS exam (Academic version).
Practice IELTS tests plus 2 helps you work out all four modules of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The book is suitable for both students and IELTS teachers who want to improve their English skills with exercises that have been carefully produced to reflect the level of difficulty of the exam. All major exam task types are covered, and a variety of reading texts cover the range of text types found in the exam. Throughout the tests, exam-skill tips provide guidance on how to approach each different task type.
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules
- Cambridge IELTS 14 Academic with Answers (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Speaking Topics & Questions – Full 3 Parts (Ebook)
- The Key To IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (Ebook)
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 provides skimming and scanning skills in Reading and useful vocabulary in the IELTS exam from which can achieve high results in four IELTS components.
The main content of Practice IELTS tests plus 2:
- 6 complete practical exercises combined with modifications in 2005 in modules Writing
- Full description exams
- Offering training strategy for each module
- Evaluate your articles and academic vocabulary
- Caption answers, analyse the answers correct and incorrect
- Pose questions for written example
- Audio scripts complete, the answers are marked
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!