Practice Tests Plus 2 book is written by Morgan Terry and Judith Wilson, providing extensive practise in all 4 modules of the IELTS exam (Academic version).
Practice IELTS tests plus 2 helps you work out all four modules of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The book is suitable for both students and IELTS teachers who want to improve their English skills with exercises that have been carefully produced to reflect the level of difficulty of the exam. All major exam task types are covered, and a variety of reading texts cover the range of text types found in the exam. Throughout the tests, exam-skill tips guide how to approach each different task type.
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 provides skimming and scanning skills in Reading and useful vocabulary in the IELTS exam from which can achieve high results in four IELTS components.
The main content of Practice IELTS tests plus 2:
- 6 complete practical exercises combined with modifications in 2005 in modules Writing
- Full description exams
- Offering training strategy for each module
- Evaluate your articles and academic vocabulary
- Caption answers, analyze the answers correct and incorrect
- Pose questions for written example
- Audio scripts complete, the answers are marked
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
eBook IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2: Download Ebook Mirror 1 Mirror 2
Audio IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2: Download Audio Audio CD – Mirror 3 Mirror 4
Also check :