Practice Tests Plus 2 book is written by Morgan Terry and Judith Wilson, providing extensive practice in all 4 modules of the IELTS exam (Academic version).
Practice IELTS tests plus 2 helps you work out all four modules of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The book is suitable for both students and IELTS teachers who want to improve their English skills with exercises that have been carefully produced to reflect the level of difficulty of the exam. All major exam task types are covered, and a variety of reading texts cover the range of text types found in the exam. Throughout the tests, exam-skill tips provide guidance on how to approach each different task type.
- Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced And How to Avoid Them
- IELTS Success Formula For Academic & General Training Module (Book)
- Top Tips For IELTS general training Academic by University Of Cambridge (Ebook)
- Essential Reading for IELTS (Ebook) with PDF
- Official IELTS Practice Materials Volume 1 & 2 (Ebook & CD)
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 provides skimming and scanning skills in Reading and useful vocabulary in the IELTS exam from which can achieve high results in four IELTS components.
The main content of Practice IELTS tests plus 2:
- 6 complete practical exercises combined with modifications in 2005 in modules Writing
- Full description exams
- Offering training strategy for each module
- Evaluate your articles and academic vocabulary
- Caption answers, analyse the answers correct and incorrect
- Pose questions for written example
- Audio scripts complete, the answers are marked