IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Parks/ Public Gardens
1. Are public gardens very important in your country?
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Shopping/ Customer services & Band 8 Sample
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Learning & Band 8 Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Photography
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Hometown
Yes, absolutely. This is simply because people can enjoy a great time with their friends or families in public gardens via some activities like going for a stroll or looking at the beautiful flowerbeds.
2. Are there many public gardens in your country?
Not much I have to say. People tend to be so tied up at the workplace or at school, therefore, there is no need to have many public gardens, from the government’s perspective.
3. Do you think there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
I think it’s pretty enough as I am more concerned about the quality rather than the quantity. And most of the public gardens in the place where I am living, which is also my hometown, offer me a great experience you know, looking at the beautiful plants and flowers every time I tire myself out.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!