IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Parks/ Public Gardens
1. Are public gardens very important in your country?
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Malaysia & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test in Kuwait – Feb 2018
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for 33 Topics of IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Part 1/2
- Band 8.0 Sample Answers for 33 Topics of IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Part 2/2
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Australia – April 2017 & Sample Answers
Yes, absolutely. This is simply because people can enjoy a great time with their friends or families in public gardens via some activities like going for a stroll or looking at the beautiful flowerbeds.
2. Are there many public gardens in your country?
Not much I have to say. People tend to be so tied up at the workplace or at school, therefore, there is no need to have many public gardens, from the government’s perspective.
3. Do you think there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
I think it’s pretty enough as I am more concerned about the quality rather than the quantity. And most of the public gardens in the place where I am living, which is also my hometown, offer me a great experience you know, looking at the beautiful plants and flowers every time I tire myself out.