1. How often do you drink water?
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2017 – Topic: Holiday & Sample Answers
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Running
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Dream with Model Answers
- 100 IELTS Speaking Topics Part 1 2019 & Suggested Answers
- Band 9 Sample IELTS Speaking Part 1 Answers with Audio – Topic: Alone
Well, everyday of course! Staying hydrated (provide water for someone to keep them healthy) is a priority for me since I easily get a headache if I don’t, not to mention my weight loss goals. Drinking enough water is critical for our health.
2. What kinds of water do you like to drink?
All different kinds; I’m not too picky (selective)! I either drink tap water that I put in a Brita filter or bottled water from time to time (sometimes). I usually put water in my refillable water bottle and carry it around me with me all day.
3. Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
Bottled water. Since the water in my country is potable (drinkable), I usually opt for that with a filter to improve the flavor. If this isn’t available to me, I buy a bottle of water, although I prefer not to because of my environmental concerns.