Part 3 Topic: Interesting places
- Do you think cities worth visiting is also suitable to live in?
Yes, I think so. To me, cities worth visiting are places with cheap, efficient transportation, low crime rates, and a clean, healthy environment. Cities like that would be wonderful to live in.
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Party with Band 8 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Schools & Band 8 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Role models with Band 8 Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Holidays & Band 8 Model Answers
- What is the difference between the people living in the city and people living in the countryside?
People living in the countryside tend to be self-employed and work in farming or other jobs that involve physical labor, while those living in the city usually work for companies or organizations in jobs that focus more on mental labor.
- What is the difference between big cities and small cities?
Big cities have more people and higher population densities; as a result, in big cities roads are usually more crowded and there are more apartment buildings. Products and services in big cities also tend to be more expensive than in small cities.
- What is the difference between the north and south part of your country?
The north and the south use different dialects. We use different words, phrases, and even pronounce words differently, so I may have difficulty understanding someone from the south. Another difference between the two regions is the weather. The south is consistently hotter than the north. Rain in the south also comes in fast and rarely lasts longer than a couple of hours, while in the north, it tends to drizzle throughout the day.
- What makes one country different from the other?
Countries differ in terms of language, history and culture. Laws and regulations are also another aspect. Traffic laws, for example, might vary from one country to another.
By Le Minh IELTS Band 8.5
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!