New Brunswick Express Entry – Requirements and Formalities
- 1 So, what exactly is the Express Entry program?
- 2 What is the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
- 2.1 Why should foreign nationals migrate to New Brunswick province?
- 2.2 How to apply under the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
- 2.3 What are the requirements for the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
- 2.4 What is New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream?
Is Canada your dream destination? Are you ready to move to Canada and willing to explore the various immigration options?
Well, the IRCC offers a variety of services to help foreign nationals through the immigration process. You can choose to apply through the Express Entry program, which manages 3 types of federal programs for skilled workers. In case you do not wish to apply through the Express Entry program, you can opt for PNP programs for immigrating directly to the province of your choice.
So, what exactly is the Express Entry program?
Express Entry is an online immigration system that oversees skilled worker applications for permanent residence in Canada through federal and provincial economic initiatives.
What is the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
The New Brunswick Express Entry program is for skilled foreign nationals who work and live in the province. In order to be eligible for this program, candidates must first be listed in the Express Entry pool and then submit an application to the New Brunswick immigration authorities to be nominated under the NBPNP program.
Why should foreign nationals migrate to New Brunswick province?
On Canada’s Atlantic Coast, New Brunswick is a marine province with historical and cultural origins. It is enticing to immigrants because of its calm and economic lifestyle, as well as its proximity to nature and the coast. It is one of the best places to relocate to because of affordable real estate, making it easy to buy and sell properties.
How to apply under the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
Nominations for the New Brunswick Express Entry program are accepted via EOI (Expression of Interest). Those interested in applying should do so through the INB site. Applicants can apply for the federal Express Entry program first and then the PNP program, or vice versa.
What are the requirements for the New Brunswick Express Entry program?
|REQUIREMENTS||STEPS TO FULFILL|
|Employment Letter||Candidates are required to obtain a valid employer letter from a company located in the province of New Brunswick.|
|Work Permit||Candidates must present a valid work permit in pdf format.|
|NOC Code requirements||The NOC Code for current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided.|
|Language test requirements||Valid language test results in English or French are needed for candidates. It is preferable to have a CLB/NCLC score of 7 or above.|
|Education level requirements||Candidates should have at least a minimum of a high school diploma from a Canadian institution as a minimum requirement. An ECA must be filed if the education was obtained from a university outside of Canada.|
What is New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream?
The Express Entry Labour Market Stream in New Brunswick is for foreign nationals with the necessary education, experience, language abilities, and adaptability to work and settle in the province.
What are the requirements for this program?
Applicants who want to apply through the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream must first create an account in the federal Express Entry system. Then, from the 1st to the 15th of each month, you can submit an Expression of Interest to the NBPNP. Selected candidates by the province will receive an invitation to apply to the EELMS from the first of the following submission month.
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be considered for this program:
- Applicants are required to have the necessary education and training level in order to be applicable to this program.
- Under NOC Skill level 0, A, or B, a minimum of one year of work experience must have been achieved in the previous five years.
- A minimum language competency score of NCLC/CLB 7 or above is required in English or French language examinations.
- People who belong to the age group of 22 to 55 are given more preference than others.
- Applicants must have a family connection in the province.
- Apart from the aforementioned prerequisites, candidates should have a valid offer letter or work/study experience in the province and sufficient settlement money.
What are the formalities for the Express Entry program?
To be considered for the PNP, New Brunswick Express Entry program nomination, candidates must acquire at least 67 points out of a possible 100. Alternatively, a candidate’s nomination certificate can be updated to their Express Entry profile by the NBPNP after they have been nominated, giving them 600 points under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).