- 1 IELTS Speaking Actual tests Jan - May 2020 with suggested answers)
Very much so! I feel that I thrive on (survive) social interactions. I like a small amount of time to myself each day, but I feel most charged when I spend time with others. I prefer to spend my free time with friends or family rather than being in my room reading a book, for instance.
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Sample – Topic: Reading
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2018 – Topic & Questions: Politeness & Band 8.0 Sample
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Patience & Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic : do you like Running
Yes, social networking websites have become part of my everyday life. My favorite one is Facebook, one of the most popular websites in the world, with millions of users in different countries.
What kind of people do you like to be friends with on those websites?
All kinds! I am friends with a wide range of people from my school years, family members, and friends I’ve recently met. Actually, I’m even friends with people who I’ve never even met before.
Do you like to use Facebook?
Yes, I love it! This social networking website allows me to keep in contact with my friends and find people you’ve lost touch with.
How did you first find out about Facebook?
As far as I remember, one of my friends sent me an email inviting me to join Facebook. I signed up and I’ve been using it ever since.
Will you use these sites more in the future?
Well, I’m trying to refrain myself from these sites, as I find myself quite addicted to entertaining contents on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc and squandering too much time on them. So I’d say I’m about to make a change and make less use of such online networking platforms.