Are you a social person?
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Sports/ Physical Exercises
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Drinking Water with Sample Answers
- Band 9 Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Film/ Movie/ Cinema
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Weather
Very much so! I feel that I thrive on (survive) social interactions. I like a small amount of time to myself each day, but I feel most charged when I spend time with others. I prefer to spend my free time with friends or family rather than being in my room reading a book, for instance.
Do you use social networking sites?
Yes, social networking websites have become part of my everyday life. My favorite one is Facebook, one of the most popular websites in the world, with millions of users in different countries.
What kind of people do you like to be friends with on those websites?
All kinds! I am friends with a wide range of people from my school years, family members, and friends I’ve recently met. Actually, I’m even friends with people who I’ve never even met before.
Do you like to use Facebook?
Yes, I love it! This social networking website allows me to keep in contact with my friends and find people you’ve lost touch with.
How did you first find out about Facebook?
As far as I remember, one of my friends sent me an email inviting me to join Facebook. I signed up and I’ve been using it ever since.
Will you use these sites more in the future?
Well, I’m trying to refrain myself from these sites, as I find myself quite addicted to entertaining contents on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc and squandering too much time on them. So I’d say I’m about to make a change and make less use of such online networking platforms.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics 2020 with Model Answers - January 7, 2020
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!