Reiterate – WORD OF THE DAY (for Speaking and Writing Task 2)
Reiterate (verb) /riˈɪtəreɪt/
- Improve Your Vocabulary in IELTS Speaking & Writing – Key Word: Thing
- Boost Your Lexical Resource – Key Word: Rule
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: promise
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Belief
- Boost Your IELTS Score with Collocations – Key Word: report
to repeat something that you have already said, especially to emphasize it
Collocation: reiterate an argument/a demand/an offer
The government has reiterated its commitment to economic reform.
Let me reiterate that we are fully committed to this policy.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Australia – May 2018 & Model Answers - May 19, 2018
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in India – May 2018 with Model Answers - May 18, 2018
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test - May 18, 2018