Procrastinate – WORD OF THE DAY (for Writing Task 2)
- Improve Your Vocabulary in IELTS Speaking & Writing – Key Word: Thing
- Boost Your Lexical Resource – Key Word: Rule
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: promise
- Using Collocation to Boost Your IELTS Score – Key Word: Belief
- Boost Your IELTS Score with Collocations – Key Word: report
Procrastinate (verb) /prəʊˈkræstɪneɪt/
To postpone or delay needlessly
Synonym: postpone or delay
People were dying of starvation while governments procrastinated.
- I don’t want to procrastinate when I should be doing my planning!
- If I didn’t procrastinate so much, I could get more done.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in Australia – May 2018 & Model Answers - May 19, 2018
- Recent IELTS Speaking Exam in India – May 2018 with Model Answers - May 18, 2018
- 10 Useful Idioms for the IELTS Speaking Test - May 18, 2018