Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers : A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
Advanced Grammar in Use, a self-study reference and practice book by Martin Hewings is the advanced level (C1-C2) of the world’s favourite grammar series for learners of English and used by millions of people around the world. Advanced Grammar in Use Third Edition is an updated version of Martin Hewings’ best-selling grammar book.
With clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises, it covers all the areas of the grammar needed at this level. Now in full colour and with updated content, the third edition still retains its simplicity, clarity, and ease-of-use that have made the book so popular with learners and teachers alike. Designed to be flexible, this edition is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study, but also suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom.
This book has helped a lot of learners to improve their English communication skills including those who are self-studying as it provides a clear explanation about the topics that usually appear in the IELTS exam along with practice exercises that can help you score high band.
Key Features :
- Contains 120 units of grammar explanation and practice exercises
- Retains the clarity of the presentation of other books in the ‘in Use’ family. Two-page units present grammar explanations and examples, including typical student mistakes, on left-hand pages, and useful and varied practise on right-hand pages.
- Updated page design, making the tried-and-trusted content even more accessible.
- Extra practice exercises at the back provide further challenging and contrastive practise of grammar points from different units.
- Useful appendices dealing with verb forms, and a glossary and all answers are given at the back.
Buy from Amazon
Check for more IELTS Books