Advanced English Grammar in Use with Answers
English Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
“Advanced Grammar in Use,” a self-study reference and practice book by Martin Hewings, is the advanced level (C1-C2) of the world’s favourite grammar series for learners of English and used by millions of people around the world. “Advanced Grammar in Use Third Edition” is an updated version of Martin Hewings’ best-selling grammar book.
With clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises, it covers all the grammar areas needed at this level. The third edition still retains its simplicity, clarity, and ease-of-use that has made the book so popular among learners and teachers in full colour and with updated content. Designed to be flexible, this edition is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study and suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom.
This book has helped many learners improve their English communication skills, including those who are self-studying, as it provides a clear explanation about the topics that usually appear in the IELTS exam and practice exercises that can help you score high band.
- Contains 120 units of grammar explanation and practice exercises.
- Retains the clarity of the presentation of other books in the ‘in use’ family. Two-page units present grammar explanations and examples, including typical student mistakes, on left-hand pages, and useful and varied practise on right-hand pages.
- Updated page design, making the tried-and-trusted content even more accessible.
- Extra practice exercises at the back provide even more challenging practise of grammar points from different units.
- Useful appendices dealing with verb forms, a glossary and all answers are given at the back.
Buy from Amazon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is grammar important in IELTS?
What are the best tips to prepare for the IELTS eam?
What is the basic English Grammar?
What are the best tips to improve my grammar?