Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
Advanced Grammar in Use, a self-study reference and practice book by Martin Hewings is the advanced level (C1-C2) of the world’s favourite grammar series for learners of English, used by millions of people around the world. Advanced Grammar in Use Third Edition is an updated version of Martin Hewings’ best-selling grammar book.
- Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic Student’s Book with Answers (PDF & Audio CD)
- IELTS Life Skills Official Cambridge Test Practice B1 with Answers (Ebook)
- Longman Advanced Learners’ Grammar Ebook – Mark Foley & Diane Hall
- Cambridge IELTS Band 9 Vocab Secrets (Ebook)
- Cambridge IELTS Trainer With Answers (Ebook & Audio)
With clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises, it covers all the areas of grammar needed at this level. Now in full colour and with updated content, the third edition retains the simplicity, clarity and ease-of-use that have made the book so popular with learners and teachers alike. Designed to be flexible, this edition is available both with and without answers, making it ideal for self-study, but also suitable for reinforcement work in the classroom.
- Contains 120 units of grammar explanation and practice exercises
- Retains the clarity of presentation of other books in the ‘in Use’ family. Two-page units present grammar explanation and examples, including typical student mistakes, on left-hand pages, and useful and varied practice on right-hand pages.
- Updated page design, making the tried-and-trusted content even more accessible.
- Extra practice exercises at the back provide further challenging and contrastive practice of grammar points from different units.
- Useful appendices dealing with verb forms, and a glossary and all answers are given at the back.
Free Download Here:
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2020 (Jan – Aug 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!