3.1. When was the last time you were alone?
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Shopping/ Customer services & Band 8 Sample
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Learning & Band 8 Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Photography
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Hometown
Last night, I had come from a stressful day of work so I decided to stay in for the entire evening with some Netflix and hot tea. Although I’m kind of a social butterfly (a social person), I have come to enjoy nights in by myself from time to time. I think all of us need that as a balance.
3.2. What do you like to do when you are alone?
As I’m a tea addict, that’s my number one activity to do alone. Furthermore, I enjoy reading a book or a series on Netflix. I tend to get lost in (to become fully involved in) those two activities. Moreover, I enjoy taking a walk alone around town and people watching (observing strangers).
3.3. Do you wish to have more time alone?
Definitely not. As I live alone in a studio apartment, I sometimes get lonely, so I take every opportunity to have social interactions to avoid sitting at home alone. I would consider myself a mixture between introvert and extrovert, but definitely leaning more towards extrovert. Although I definitely appreciate my time alone, I certainly don’t crave (have an an urge to do) anymore.
3.4. Is it important to have some time alone?
Without a doubt! I think we all need some time alone for self-reflection (thinking about yourself and what you do). Furthermore, when we spend too much time with people, we tend to get annoyed with them, even take them for granted (not appreciate them) at times. With this said, we all need a break from people to remember just how great they are.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country - June 8, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music - May 30, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes - May 30, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!