Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Academic and General Training Student’s Book with Answers and Audios
Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14), written by experienced IELTS examiners provides you with a number of practice tests. This includes around 50 authentic practice tests for the IELTS examination.
Each edition contains four authentic IELTS examination papers for the Academic Module of the International English Language Testing System examination, with extra Reading and Writing papers for the General Training module. The Student’s Book contains an introduction to the different modules of the exam along with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge ESOL, the different IELTS question types, and how to approach them. The inclusion of annotated keys and tape scripts for each test makes the material simple for students working partly or entirely on their own. The Audio CDs contain listening material for the IELTS listening section in the same timed format as the real IELTS test. This is so, to reflect the reality of writing the IELTS exam.
This is one of Cambridge’s best books you can get for IELTS preparation.
- Contains nearly 50 authentic IELTS examination papers as a valuable source of exam practice for both Academic and General Training candidates.
- Includes Listening, Writing, Reading answer sheets, answers keys, Listening tape scripts and answers.
- Includes models and samples for all the Writing tasks with examiner comments, and sample candidate Speaking tests, making it suitable for students working partly or entirely on their own.
- Contains a helpful introduction outlining the IELTS format and its scoring, ensuring that students and teachers have a thorough understanding of what is involved in the exam.
These books are truly a comprehensive resource pack which helped me prepare better for my IELTS test. I went through all the tests in these 11 books and improved my vocabulary by using Cambridge English Collocation in Use and Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS. In the end, hard work paid off. I got 7.5 in IELTS and will apply for a scholarship soon.
This resource is suitable for me to study on my own. The books and CD-ROM have a great number of practical exercises which help me familiarize with all the four skills.
It is very helpful for my studies. I hope Cambridge IELTS continues to publish more editions soon.
By Sophia Tran
I’m glad that I bought this book. I used it for studying for my IELTS exam and I got an outstanding score which is more than I expected to get. I think that the most important thing that helped me is the four complete practice tests on all the sections. I’m really satisfied!
About Cambridge University Press
Cambridge English Language Learning is fueled by world-class research and is intensely committed to delivering valuable sources of knowledge for the ultimate welfare of the society. They cater to all age groups. As one of the world’s leading English Language Learning publishers, they provide learning material for every platform of learning.
Also check :
- Free IELTS Book
- IELTS preparation books
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this book contain?
Is this book for Academic or General?
Does this book have tape scripts for the listening module?
Is this book for self study or classroom practice?
Does this book have model answers?