Now, this is a very useful question. At any point in life, you might have thought, “Am I even use to this world or just liability? Well, relax, no one has got an answer yet; that’s not much of a big deal here. The examiner will not ask you about yourself rather the usefulness of other things that you might have come across.
In this cue card, you might have to answer questions about the usefulness of something basic. You have to be prepared with loads of facts and knowledge on the topic that you are going to speak about. Use some good vocabulary, that will always add to your results.
|Far-reaching||having important and widely applicable effects or implications|
|Weighty||having a great deal of influence|
|Well-founded||based on good evidence or reasons|
This is a tricky question, so you have to make the best utilisation of the 1 minute given to you for preparation and collect all the useful points you have in mind.
You have to be extremely careful about the topic you are going to choose and make sure you have enough to speak about as you have to continue until the examiner asks you to stop.
Here are some of the do’s and don’ts
- Focus on your fluency and speak until the examiner asks you to stop
- Sound confident even if you have doubts about some fact, remember this is the test of your speaking skills and not knowledge.
- Have a good command of grammar and vocabulary
- Don’t blackout in between. Even if you are out of content, just speak whatever is in your mind
- While speaking, don’t bother too much about the facts of the topic.
Some related Cue Cards are below
Post your Comments