“IELTS Advantage: Reading Skills” is a fully comprehensive resource for passing the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher.
IELTS Advantage: Reading Skills is suitable for passing the IELTS Academic Reading Test with a grade of 6.5-7.5 or higher. This book provides a intensive preparation for success in the IELTS reading paper, with a focus on vocabulary development and paraphrase training. It teaches IELTS learners a range of key strategies for reading effectively and for understanding texts more easily, such as skimming, scanning and speed-reading techniques, helping students to get a better result in the Reading paper.
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules
- Cambridge IELTS 14 Academic with Answers (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Speaking Topics & Questions – Full 3 Parts (Ebook)
- The Key To IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (Ebook)
Students who are taking the General IELTS Test can also benefit from the book. Each of the ten units provides a variety of long and short texts that cover major topic areas likely to appear in the exam. Each unit is divided into different sections to help students: get to know the many question types and how to approach them; develop skills to cope with the amount of reading in the test; learn strategies which help in making the most of the time in the exam; and develop vocabulary and collocations, with particular attention paid to synonyms and paraphrases, essential for a good exam result.
About the authors:
Jeremy Taylor is a writer, a teacher trainer, and photographer who lives in a small village in the Czech Republic. He has written more than 50 eBooks and pBooks, mostly for learners of English.
Jon Wright is the author of many E-books for language teachers and EFL students from 1995 up to present.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!