IELTS On Track is a NEW set of IELTS Test practice material suitable for self-study, IELTS preparation classes and further education training.
IELTS On Track has over 200 pages packed with practice tests and test preparation activities, including two complete interviews for the revised IELTS Speaking Test.
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules
- Cambridge IELTS 14 Academic with Answers (Ebook & Audio)
- IELTS Speaking Topics & Questions – Full 3 Parts (Ebook)
- The Key To IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (Ebook)
Professor Stephen Slater is a key Cambridge University Press English Language Teaching international author, and along with the team of authors brings to the book extensive international experience in IELTS candidate preparation, test materials writing and IELTS assessment.
This book offers IELTS and English for Academic Purposes practice material for self-study and class use. It includes 2 complete interviews with practice activities for the new IELTS Speaking Test as well as 6 Academic Reading and Writing Tests and 4 IELTS Listening Tests. The book and CDs also provide test preparation for Speaking and Writing, ‘Fast Track’ strategy sections for each subtest, transcripts of all the recorded material, answers and answer sheet guidance. This latest version has a ‘one-stop’ section called, ‘Quick Guide to a higher IELTS test score’.
Free download here: Download IELTS on TRACK Download (Ebook & Audio) – Mirror
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!