15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading Test (PDF) with Answers (General And Academic)
This book aims to help IELTS students who are determined to get a high IELTS band score in less than 2 weeks of practice.
- 1 Introduction to the Practice for IELTS Reading PDF
- 2 IELTS Actual Tests Questions (January - April 2021) with Answers
- 3 FAQs
- 3.1 I’ve just two weeks left for my IELTS exam and need a book on Reading section?
- 3.2 What is the band score that this book will help me to achieve in the Reading section?
- 3.3 What does this book contain?
- 3.4 Does this book contain a lot of practice materials, because I get confused at which one to choose and which one to leave?
- 3.5 Since it is book for last minute preparation, are all the points covered?
- 3.6 Related Posts:
Introduction to the Practice for IELTS Reading PDF
You would have practiced a great deal to prepare for your test. You would have also exposed yourself to a wide variety of materials and become familiar the IELTS test format. Hence this book doesn’t aim to load you with the practice materials. It will, however, sum up the main points to help you work out an effective plan to achieve a high score in your IELTS reading test.
IELTS General Reading Practice Test
In the IELTS general reading practice test, you’ll have 1 hour to finish the three sections of the test. There will be 40 questions, and each answer will carry 1 mark. If you are taking the IELTS General reading practice test online then you’ll need to carefully switch through all the three sections so that there is no interruption while taking the test.
IELTS Academic Reading Practice Test
IELTS Academic reading practice test is the same as the IELTS General reading practice test. Even here, the test will be of 60 minutes and have 40 questions with each answer carrying 1 mark. In this practice test, the texts given will be related to issues appropriate to candidates who are planning to enter under-graduation or post-graduation courses. Some of the passages will have a logical argument, and some of them have non-verbal materials like graphs, tables, charts, and so on. In some cases where technical terms are used, meanings will be provided to understand it. You can browse through various websites for reading materials on IELTS exams. This pdf ebook has a collection of IELTS academic reading test papers with the answers.
Ranked #1 Online Program $70 4.5 rated (7224 Reviews)
IeltsMaterial 7+ Band Guaranteed Self Learning Program
Ranked #1 Online Program
4.5 rated (7224 Reviews)
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Reading is the second part of the IELTS test, in which you’ll have 60 minutes to read 3-4 passages, where the difficulty level increases with each passage. It is mainly to assess the English skills of the candidate. Both the Academic test as well as the General training test are graded equally/ at the same level. There are various IELTS reading articles that can help you score well in the IELTS reading test. Also, you can register for the IELTS Academic Test after referring to the IELTS Reading practice papers.
‘The IELTS master reading’ is a module that can help candidates to achieve the best possible score in the reading test by developing the skills and improving on IELTS vocabulary. It also helps by being prepared for the different question types of reading tests.
IELTS Actual Tests Questions (January - April 2021) with Answers
IELTS Reading Tips/ IELTS Reading Strategies
To know more about how to score a high band in IELTS examination, you can go through these simple tips below:
- You don’t have to understand every single word which is in the passage. If you cannot understand a particular word you can look at the other words around it which may give you an idea about the context.
- Before focusing on improving your IELTS skills, you have to try to improve your reading skills. You should practice reading the English language and try to understand the vocabulary.
- More than a reading test, its a vocabulary test, so your vocabulary is tested more than your reading speed.
- Practice IELTS reading slowly as well as quickly, keeping the exam in mind. You should try to focus on the mistakes and improve on them.
- Do not leave any of the questions blank. If you do not know the answer, at least attempt to solve it.
IELTS Practice Reading Images
This is a good starting point for anyone taking the IELTS. Nicely divided and has clear instructions. The sample papers inside are valuable (albeit somewhat long) and there are very good tips on how to achieve a good score (of at least band 6).
Download 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF)
Also check :
- IELTS Reading tips
- IELTS Academic Reading test papers with answers pdf
- IELTS Books
- IELTS preparation books
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf
I’ve just two weeks left for my IELTS exam and need a book on Reading section?
The “15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF) with Answers (General And Academic)” will be an ideal material for you to prepare in the last minute.
What is the band score that this book will help me to achieve in the Reading section?
This book will help you to achieve a minimum of IELTS Band 6.0.
What does this book contain?
This book contains a 15-day plan to practise the Reading section.
Does this book contain a lot of practice materials, because I get confused at which one to choose and which one to leave?
This book doesn’t load you with the practice materials but will summarise the main points to help you work out an effective plan to achieve a high score in the reading test.
Since it is book for last minute preparation, are all the points covered?
Yes. All types of reading questions like TRUE/FALSE/NOT GIVEN, matching questions , sentence completion, gap-filling , multiple choice etc are covered.