Before downloading the Answer Sheet for IELTS Reading Test, please take time to read some basic information about the IELTS Reading.
- Improve Your IELTS Reading Skills by Sam McCarter & Norman Whitby
- IELTS Reading Test in 2018 – Yes/No/Not Given Questions
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF)
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 5 (Ebook)
- IELTS Reading for Academic & General Training Module: Tips, Books, Lessons, Practice Tests, and Actual Tests
There are 5 main key elements to remember about the IELT Reading Test as follows:
- Timing: 60 minutes (no extra transfer time)
2. Questions: Include 40 questions
A IELTS reading test can include a wide range of question types as follows:
- Identifying information (True/False/Not Given)
- Matching information
- Matching sentence endings
- Sentence completion
- Summary completion
- Multiple choice
- Identifying writer’s claims (Yes, No, Not Given)
- Note completion
- Short-answer questions
- Flow-chart/table/ completion
- Labeling a diagram
To be well-prepared for IELTS exam, download this important material: IELTS Reading Answer Sheet by clicking here.
To practice IELTS Reading Test online, click here.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2018 (September – December) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018