101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers is a must-have IELTS book for all IELTS candidates in 2020. It contains 34 authentic IELTS reading tests or 101 reading passages from IDP and British Council from 2016 to 2018 to help IELTS learners familiarize with the format of the IELTS reading test & prepare well for the IELTS reading actual tests. Soon we will update IELTS academic reading practice test pdf 2020 here, please bookmark the website. You can also register for IELTS while Preparing for IELTS Test
When we are reading 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers, we nurture our brain with information inside. Reading books help us to improve our language, the better our language and brains get built hence it is important to select good books to read.
Speaking becomes clearer as we are able to choose right words to express ourselves and nothing can stop us from speaking like native speakers. When we read more, we actually go through the information in the book, we explore new things through the words of author. Also, we can say reading is an exercise for our brain.
- 1 IELTS Reading Content
- 2 IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Jan - May 2020 with Answers
IELTS Reading Content
This book provides essential practice for IELTS students who are determined to achieve Band 7 or higher in IELTS reading with 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers from 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 with Answer Key, namely
IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Jan - May 2020 with Answers
IELTS Reading Actual Tests & Suggested Answers written by IELTS teachers aims to help IELTS candidates perform at their best on the big day.
- Andrea Palladio: Italian architect
- The future never dies?
- The CACAO: a Sweet History
- TV Addiction 2
- Timekeeper 2 – Invention of Marine Chronometer
- Father of modern management
- Extinct: the Giant Deer
- New Agriculture in Oregon, US
- Intelligence and Giftedness
- Terminated Dinosaur Era
- Detection of a meteorite Lake
- Internal and External Marketing
- BIRD MIGRATION 2
- Talc Powder
- The Dinosaurs Footprints and Extinction
- WHAT COOKBOOKS REALLY TEACH US
- Learning lessons from the past
- Finches on Islands
- Flight from reality?
- Communicating Conflict!
- Agriculture and Tourism
- Cosmetics in Ancient Past
- Asian Space 2 Satellite Technology
- Language strategy In Multinational Company
- Aqua product: New Zealand’s Igea Biodiesel
- British Architecture 2
- Radio Automation forerunner of the integrated circuit
- Bondi Beach
- Hunting Perfume in Madagascar!
- The Exploration of Mars
- Traditional Farming System in Africa
- Griffith and American films
- The Persuaders
- Tea and Industrial Revolution
- Communication in science
- Can We Hold Back the Flood?
- When the Tulip Bubble Burst
- The Secrets of Persuasion
- Finding the way
- Mystery in Easter
- London Swaying Footbridge
- Book review on Musiccophilia
- The coming back of the “Extinct” Grass in Britain
- Beyond the Blue Line
- Consecutive and Simultaneous Translation
Also, you can explore ielts reading materials.
IELTS Reading Sample Unit
HOW TO PAY
You can choose to make the payment via Stripe or on E-junkie:
1. Pay on E-Junkie:
By Nazar Bekmuhamed
By Fabiana Goncalves
By Aya Abed
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments below or on the Facebook page.
Click here to return to the homepage, or click one of the links below for more IELTS Practice Excercise: