101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers is a must-have IELTS book for all IELTS candidates in 2019. It contains 34 authentic IELTS reading tests or 101 reading passages from IDP and British Council from 2016 to 2018 to help IELTS learners familarise with the format of the IELTS reading test & prepare well for the IELTS reading actual tests.
- IELTS Reading Test in 2018 – Yes/No/Not Given Questions
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF)
- IELTS Reading Recent Actual Tests Vol 5 (Ebook)
- IELTS Reading for Academic & General Training Module: Tips, Books, Lessons, Practice Tests, and Actual Tests
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module
This book provides essential practice for IELTS students who are determined to achieve Band 7 or higher in IELTS reading with 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers from 2016 to 2018 with Answer Key, namely
- Andrea Palladio: Italian architect
- The future never dies?
- The CACAO: a Sweet History
- TV Addiction 2
- Timekeeper 2 – Invention of Marine Chronometer
- Father of modern management
- Extinct: the Giant Deer
- New Agriculture in Oregon, US
- Intelligence and Giftedness
- Terminated Dinosaur Era
- Detection of a meteorite Lake
- Internal and External Marketing
- BIRD MIGRATION 2
- Talc Powder
- The Dinosaurs Footprints and Extinction
- WHAT COOKBOOKS REALLY TEACH US
- Learning lessons from the past
- Finches on Islands
- Flight from reality?
- Communicating Conflict!
- Agriculture and Tourism
- Cosmetics in Ancient Past
- Asian Space 2 Satellite Technology
- Language strategy In Multinational Company
- Aqua product: New Zealand’s Igea Biodiesel
- British Architecture 2
- Radio Automation forerunner of the integrated circuit
- Bondi Beach
- Hunting Perfume in Madagascar!
- The Exploration of Mars
- Traditional Farming System in Africa
- Griffith and American films
- The Persuaders
- Tea and Industrial Revolution
- Communication in science
- Can We Hold Back the Flood?
- When the Tulip Bubble Burst
- The Secrets of Persuasion
- Finding the way
- Mystery in Easter
- London Swaying Footbridge
- Book review on Musiccophilia
- The coming back of the “Extinct” Grass in Britain
- Beyond the Blue Line
- Consecutive and Simultaneous Translation
How to get the ebook?
from the real tests”.
“Really helpful ebook and it really makes you ready for your exam, perfect for self study”
“This Ielts reading book is excellent! Thanks to this book, my reading skill improves a lot”.
“I love this ebook! I can practice 34 real full exams and self-evaluate the level of my reading skills before sitting the IELTS test”
“I used just this ebook & Cambridge IELTS series to prepare for the test and I achieved Band 8 which is more than I expected. I did 1 actual test from this book per day and after 1 month I took the test and hiked up my reading score from 6 to 8. I’m glad that I have bought this ebook!”
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments below or on the Facebook page.
The best way to keep up to date with posts like this is to like us on Facebook.
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Sample – Topic: Events/ Celebration - February 13, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Actual Test in Canada – Feb 2019 & Band 9 Model Answers - February 12, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important event that you celebrated - February 12, 2019