IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe a program or app in your computer or phones
You should say:
What the app/program is
When, where you found it
How you use it
and how you feel about it
- Band 9 Part 2 Sample with Audio – Describe a piece of good news you heard (from TV or the Internet)
- Band 9 Sample with Audio: Activity you would do when you are alone in your free time
- Band 9 Part 2 & 3 Sample with Audio – Topic: Describe a film or TV show that made you laugh a lot
- Band 9 Part 2 Sample – Topic: Describe a skill you need long time to learn
- Band 9 Sample for Part 2 & 3 with Audio – Topic: A time you borrowed something from your family or friend
Well there is one app in my smart phone that I take advantage of it on a daily basis. It called Health Mate built to help people track sporting and fitness activities. I got this app 5 months ago, and actually was recommended by my intimate friend who used it first. After a long day of hard work, I will do a series of physical exercises with my phone and the app will track all my progress and save my result.
Since I have this app, I can gain weight loss and enjoy a better health. In addition, what makes the app so useful is that not only it has physical exercises for me, but it also is a source of motivation and inspiration for me to insist. You know, doing workouts everyday is quite tedious, and the app will remind me to continue my plan at the appropriate time. Besides, all my results will be shared in social network, which will attract my friends to encourage me, too. By dint of it, I can enhance physical and mental health and can be always in a good mood to come up with great ideas when I study at school.
This app requires a lot of practical functions and especially I can have a golden chance to socialize with more partners who want to enjoy a better life like me.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (May – August) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!