1. Who is your favorite film star?
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Sample – Topic: Reading
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 in 2018 – Topic & Questions: Politeness & Band 8.0 Sample
- 2017 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Patience & Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic : do you like Running
I’d have to say Leonardo DiCaprio. What I like most about him is that he is very versatile. For example, he can be funny, crazy, romantic, and serious. I especially liked his role in Wolf on Wall Street. He did an outstanding job acting as if he were on drugs in that flick!
2. Are international superstars popular in your country?
Without a doubt! I especially see that pre-teens and teens idolize superstars. For example, Kpop has become an epidemic (a widespread disease), so teenagers go crazy for these singers. Furthermore, soccer is all the rage (very popular) in my country, so people closely follow the lives of soccer players, such as Ronaldo and Messi, as well.
3. Have you ever met a superstar in real life?
Yes, I have! Luckily enough, I crossed paths with (met by accident) Avicii while he was visiting Peru. He was always my EDM idol, so I was on cloud nine (extremely happy) when I met him. We chatted for a while and even got a selfie together!
4. Do you want to be a superstar?
Absolutely not! Although their lives seem glamorous and care-free, I wouldn’t trade my life as an ordinary person for that lifestyle. In my opinion, it would be miserable to have your every move snapshotted by the paparazzi. Moreover, I wouldn’t want my entire life on blast (all details revealed) on the internet. All in all, I believe there’s a reason that many celebrities fall into (get into by accident) drug addiction or even suicide.