IELTS Trainer, a perfect companion for IELTS exam preparation with 6 practice tests, deserves to be on your IELTS bookshelves.
IELTS Trainer by Cambridge English includes six full practice tests plus easy-to-follow expert guidance and exam tips designed to guarantee exam success.
- Cambridge Action Plan For IELTS Self study Student’s Book – General training & academic module
- IELTS Life Skills Official Cambridge Test Practice B1 with Answers (Ebook)
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Speaking (Ebook & Audio CD)
- 18 IELTS Preparation Videos from British Council – Video Coaching and Lectures, Tutorials
- 15 Days’ Practice for IELTS Reading (PDF) with Answers (General And Academic)
The first two tests are fully guided with step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities are informed by a bank of real candidate’s exam papers and focus on areas where students typically need most help.
IELTS Trainer has Training and Exam Practice Sections that are very intriguing and useful for IELTS learners. It introduces fully what you need to do and should do in each skill. For example, in the Listening module, this book introduces the format of each section and gives you some informative advice, practical tips that can boost your IELTS score, similarly with the remaining 3 modules.
The answer key will explain in detail why it is correct or not. Whatever your current IELTS level is high or low, you also should read Training and Exam carefully. After reading, comparing them with the results and identifying your weakest skill so that you should spend more time focusing on that skill.