IELTS Vocabulary Booster will help you achieve the highest possible IELTS score.
This book focuses mainly on vocabulary for IELTS Writing Task 2 (and also for speaking, reading and listening parts of IELTS). The book helps you learn new words more than 500 of the most popular topics in the 9 IELTS (education, health, environment, crime and punishment, food, art, Globalization, technology, and outer space). New words are explained, illustrated through pictures and accompanying examples help you to understand new words in context.
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update]
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book)
- IELTS Success Formula For Academic & General Training Module (Book)
- Cambridge IELTS 13 Academic Student’s Book with Answers (PDF & Audio CD)
- Get IELTS Band 9 Speaking by Cambridge IELTS Consultants (Ebook)
According to statistics, over 90% of IELTS candidates significantly improved scores IELTS Writing by learning vocabulary section of this book. Of course, this book is valuable not only for you but also for the IELTS test candidates take the TOEFL, SAT, GRE & GMAT and Academic Writing in general.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017