Nova Scotia Express Entry – Types of Nova Scotia Express Entry
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
- 1 Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
- 1.1 If a candidate wishes to apply for immigration outside of Express Entry
- 1.2 If a candidate wishes to apply through the Express Entry profile
- 1.3 Nova Scotia Express Entry
- 1.4 Types of Nova Scotia Express Entry
- 1.5 Nova Scotia Express Entry points calculator
Nova Scotia is one of Canada’s most pleasant locations to live. Because of its strong economic growth and cheap cost of living, Nova Scotia is the most delightful area to live in.
For those who are unaware, there are few ways to immigrate to Canada. Such as the NSNP and Express Entry program. The Nova Scotia Express Entry program is a stream under Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program, which implies that each PNP has one active immigration profile ( linked to an Express Entry profile). Moreover, many people believe that the online Express Entry application is the simplest way to immigrate to Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
This initiative permits immigrants with the necessary skills to settle in Nova Scotia. There are two ways to apply for this program.
If a candidate wishes to apply for immigration outside of Express Entry
If you do not want to apply for Express Entry, you can apply directly to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) for an Expression of Interest (EOI). All applications submitted this way are graded on a point system, and those who satisfy the requirements are invited to apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program.
If a candidate wishes to apply through the Express Entry profile
If you are interested in relocating to the Nova Scotia region through an Express Entry profile. Then you can create a fresh Express Entry application for the province where you want to live using the online immigration process. If you are a skilled professional seeking a skilled career, you can apply directly to the program that matches your employment requirements.
Nova Scotia Express Entry
Applicants who directly apply through the Express Entry profile obtain an ITA after getting selected in the draw.
- You are required to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 and move into the 1200 points based CRS pool.
- This is where you should nominate for a PNP to increase your CRS score and receive an ITA.
If your application is successfully nominated, you will be eligible to apply for Canada Permanent Residency after the Express Entry draw.
Types of Nova Scotia Express Entry
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream
PNP Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
- The program is created for highly qualified people who have a minimum of a high school degree and other qualifications that will assist them in settling in Nova Scotia.
- The Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry program is based on a selection method used by the Canadian federal government.
- Within the last five years, the candidate must have worked full-time in one of the approved vocations for at least one year.
PNP Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
- Highly qualified applicants who have worked for a firm located in the Nova Scotia region for more than 12 months are eligible to apply for the Nova Scotia Express Entry Experience stream, which allows them to become permanent residents of Canada.
- Applicants must satisfy a number of conditions to be eligible for this NSNP category, which is offered through Express Entry.
Nova Scotia Express Entry points calculator
To be qualified for the Nova Scotia Express Entry PNP program, a potential candidate must have a score of 67 out of 100 on a points system.
- Depending on the level of education, you will be awarded a maximum of 25 points.
- The level of your work experience will get you awarded a maximum of 15 points.
- You can get a maximum of 28 points for demonstrating the required French or English language skills.
- The maximum number of points under the adaptability section is 10 points.
- Your age can assist you in gaining up to 12 points.
- You can receive a maximum of 10 points for your application in the employment prospects section if you want to be considered for immigration.
|Requirements for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry||Requirements for Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry|
|In order to be eligible, at least one year of experience is required.||Minimum 1 year of work experience is required.|
|Job offer from an eligible employer of the province.||Job offer is not a criterion for this program because the eligibility is decided based on Nova Scotia work experience.|
|Applicants aged 18 to 35 are eligible to score the highest points in the Express Entry point grid.||Applicants who are between 21 and 55 have a high probability of getting selected.|
|Canadian high school qualification or equivalent.||Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.|
|Language skills in French or English must be demonstrated. (NCLC/CLB 7)||Proof of French/English language proficiency. (NCLC/CLB 7 for NOC 0 and A jobs and NCLC/CLB 4 for NOC B jobs.)|
|Active Express Entry profile.||Active Express Entry profile.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program different from Provincial Nominee Program?
What are additional programs for skilled professionals to relocate to Nova Scotia besides Express Entry?
What's the weather like in Nova Scotia, Canada?
How long does it take for the PNP application to process through express entry?
What is the minimum wage limit in Nova Scotia?