Be Flying High – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Bring Something To Bear – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Be Out Of Element – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Live And Breathe Something – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS
- Delusions Of Grandeur – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking & Writing
- Keep One’s Finger On The Pulse Of Something – Idiom Of The Day
be very successful
“The government is flying high just now, but wait until the budget is announced.“
“He’s flying high these days, but he comes from a very poor family.“
“The company was flying high as a maker of personal computers.“
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“The company had some initial problems but now it ______________.”
A. the name of the game
B. having a sinking feeling
C. is flying high
D. a loose cannon
- Describe the time you made your dream come true. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– When it happened
– What you wanted to achieve
– How you gained it
And explain why you dreamed about it
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017
- Snug As A Bug In A Rug – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 3, 2017