Be Two Of A Kind – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS Speaking.
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Authority and control
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Fear and Frustration
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic: Health, illness, and death
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Deception
- Common Idioms to Boost Your IELTS Score – Topic : Starting and stopping
Be very similar in character
“My father and I get along very well. I think this is because we are two of a kind.“
“John and his friend are two of a kind. They are both warm-hearted and humorous.”
“Many scientists discover that twins are tow of a kind based on their genes. “
- Choose the suitable idiom to complete the sentence below.
“My friend, Rick, and I are always in trouble at school. It sounds like I and Rick ________________”
A. stuck in a rut
B. are two of a kind
C. won hands down
D. have egg on their face
- Describe your best friend. Try to use this idiom in your speech. You should say:
– Who he or she is
– When you meet him or her
– What characters he or she have
And explain why he or she is your best friend
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by Huy Quoc (see all)
- English Collocations in Use – Intermediate (Ebook) - May 26, 2017
- Fall From Grace – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 7, 2017
- Stir Up A Hornet’s Nest – Idiom Of The Day For IELTS - February 5, 2017