Information: IELTS Speaking Part 3 Sample Answer
Speaking Part 3
1 What kind of information do you usually receive? From whom?
I think it’s a pretty strange question. In today’s world, we receive information from everyone everywhere. The Internet has made it possible to keep in touch with anyone you want to regardless of physical distance. I mostly use Facebook to get news and exchange information with friends.
2 Who are suitable to give information?
When the information is important or confidential then the person giving it has to be authorised. It is dangerous to give or receive information from strangers; you may even lose money or have your private contents leaked because of this. So always double check first.
- Pretty strange: something unusual is uncommon
Eg: The news is pretty strange
- Authorised: conformable to or allowed by law.
Eg: The book is authorised by the government .
- Confidential: intended to be kept secret
Eg: The album is quite confidential according to the director.
- Physical distance: the tendency to avoid close contact with others
Eg: We must maintain some physical distance to save our lives during COVID period.
Also check :
- IELTS Speaking Part 3
- IELTS Speaking tips
- Linking words for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking recent actual test
- IELTS Speaking topics
- Sports Vocabulary IELTS
- Work Vocabulary IELTS
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics
- Idioms for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Pronunciation Guide
- Common English words in IELTS Speaking
- Ough words