Part 3 Topic: Information
- What kind of information do you usually receive? From whom?
I think it’s a pretty strange question. In today’s world, we receive information from everyone everywhere. The Internet has made it possible to keep in touch with anyone you want to regardless of physical distance. I mostly use Facebook to get news and exchange information with friends.
- IELTS Registration 2020 – How to Register for IELTS Examination in India (Dates,Fees,Eligibility, Scholarship, Pattern and Syllabus)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Band 9 Model Answers with Audio – Topic: Teachers
- IELTS Reading Test 2 in 2018 with Answers
- IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 (Process) & Band 9 Model Sample
- Get IELTS Band 9 In Writing Task 1 Data Charts and Graphs (Ebook)
- Who are suitable to give information?
When the information is important or confidential then the person giving it has to be authorised. It is dangerous to give or receive information from strangers; you may even lose money or have your private contents leaked because of this. So always double check first.