Part 3 Topic: Holidays
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: TV Drama & Movies & Sample Answers
- Ielts General Speaking Practice Test 35 & Band 8+ Sample Answers
- IELTS Podcast 1: Recent IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – July 2018 & Model Answers with Audio
- IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE TEST 40 & BAND 8.0 SAMPLE ANSWERS
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 2 in 2019 & Model Answers
What are the disadvantages of working overtime?
Working overtime can be tiring, especially if it prevents people from eating and sleeping. If people are overworked, they’re also likely to be unproductive and more prone to making mistakes.
Also check: IELTS Speaking Part 3
Do people in your country like to have holidays?
Yes. Holidays are opportunities for people to take a break from work or studies. People also like holidays because they can visit their families and travel to another city or country.
What kinds of activities do people like to do for holidays?
Many people are content with just staying at home and relaxing, but more and more people today would take this opportunity to travel to a distant place, especially those living in cities.
Where do people in your country like to travel to?
They like to travel to Japan which is not very far from my country. If people have a bit more money to spend, they usually go to the US or an European country.
Why do some people prefer to stay at home during holidays?
Many people like to stay in a familiar environment, and there’s no place more familiar than their homes. It’s also possible that they do not have the money to travel or any interest in doing so.