IELTS Advantage: Listening strategies & Speaking Skills (Ebook & Audio)
IELTS Advantage: Speaking & Listening Skills is a comprehensive resource designed for all IELTS candidates who want to achieve a score of 6.5 or higher in the Speaking and Listening modules. IELTS learners are guided step-by-step through the different stages of the speaking and listening modules, using lively material covering a wide range of the topics that are likely to occur in the IELTS examination.
The book is divided into 2 sections: Speaking & Listening
With regard to Speaking section, it has 5 main features:
- Grammar, vocabulary, collocations and expressions relating to the common themes and topics featured in the Speaking test.
- Format explanations and exam tips to help you predict and prepare for the Speaking test.
- Exam skills and strategies for the Speaking test
- Audio examples on the accompanying CD of model Speaking tests.
- Plentiful opportunities to practice speaking in the format of the Speaking test
The content of the Listening section has 3 main features:
- Format explanations and exam tips to help you predict and prepare for the Listening test
- Development of strategies for listening and extracting the information necessary to answer the questions
- Listening practice material based on the accompanying CD
Organization of the book
Unit 1 and 2: These focus on Speaking Part 1. In this part of the Speaking test, the examiner asks the candidate questions about familiar topics relating to his/her life.
Unit 3 to 7: These have an introductory section based on Speaking Part 1, followed by the main focus on Speaking Part 2 and 3. In these parts of the test, the candidate prepares and delivers a short talk (Part 2), then discusses related topics further with the examiner (Part 3).
Unit 8 and 9: Listening
- IELTS Speaking tips
- Free IELTS Book
- Linking words for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking recent actual test
- IELTS Listening Answer Sheet
- IELTS listening recent actual test
- IELTS Listening preparation tips
- IELTS preparation books
- IELTS Listening words
- Sports Vocabulary IELTS
- Work Vocabulary IELTS
- Advanced English Grammar in Use
- The key to IELTS Success pdf
- Official IELTS Practice Materials
- IELTS Practice Test Plus 3 pdf
- Idioms for IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Pronunciation Guide
- Common English words in IELTS Speaking
- Ough words
- How to Improve IELTS Listening Section 3 and 4?
- What is Signposting?