IELS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Physical Exercises
1. Do you do any physical exercise?
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Sports/ Physical Exercises
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Drinking Water with Sample Answers
- Band 9 Answers for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Film/ Movie/ Cinema
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Weather
You could call me a couch potato (a lazy person who sits on the sofa a lot. “Couch” is another word for sofa). I’m naturally thin without any exercise, so I’m quite lazy when it comes to exercise. I do go for mountain hikes, but I should definitely do more to gain muscle.
2. Do young people in your country like to do exercise?
Gyms are not very popular in my country because of the cost, but I would say that people get their fair share of exercise everyday because of the hills in the city. Many people climb a mountain to their home every single day! I used to live in a house that was unreachable by car and a total of 200 stairs to get there!
3. Do you think people are keen on doing physical activity? Why?
Well, I think they are quite accustomed to it. I don’t think they would be too keen on going to the gym, but they really enjoy going on mountain hikes. Since our religion is based upon the Mother Earth and the Mountain Gods, these treks are a spiritual journey.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics 2020 with Model Answers - January 7, 2020
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!