IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Sunglasses
1. Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Shopping/ Customer services & Band 8 Sample
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Learning & Band 8 Model Answers
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Photography
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Hometown
Absolutely. But since the UK has a rainy climate, they aren’t as needed as in other places. Still, people like to wear them as a fashion statement or as an accessory to their outfit.
2. Do you like to wear sunglasses?
Why yes of course, especially when I feel that I look tired. Moreover, I like that they can tie a whole outfit together (make the outfit look better). Moreover, when I drive on sunny days, sunglasses are a must.
3. Do you often wear sunglasses?
Not too often actually because of the climate here. I’d say I have to wear them a couple times a month on the rare occasion that the sun comes out. As I mentioned before, I feel I need them most when I drive on sunny days or when I go on holiday to the beach.
4. Where do you buy sunglasses?
I’m not one to splurge on (spend a lot of money; luxury) sunglasses since I have the tendency to lose or break them, so I usually just buy knock-off (copy) brands from street vendors. I’ve bought and lost several pairs of knock-off Ray Bans which were just fine for me. I feel that the shape of them suits my round face shape.
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe an important plant in your country - June 8, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for Common IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Music - May 30, 2019
- Band 9 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2019 – Topic: Describe an occasion that you wore formal clothes - May 30, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!