IELTS Speaking Test Part 1
In IELTS Speaking test you will be asked some questions, please find some sample questions below for reference-
- What’s your name?
- Your ID please
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you prefer reading news online or on newspaper?
- What types of news do you like to read, world news or news in your country?
- Do you discuss news with your friends?
- Do you like when it rains?
- Does rain change people’s mood?
- Have you ever gone out when it was raining and you didn’t have an umbrella?
IELTS Speaking Test Part 2
Topic : Describe someone who is a good parent/ Describe a good parent you know
You can follow the below-mentioned pointers while speaking on the given topic:
- Who the parent is
- How you know the parent
- What the parent looks like
- And explain why you think the parent is good
IELTS Speaking Test Part 3
Below we have given some sample questions which can be asked in your IELTS Speaking test :
- How do working parents in your country take care of their children?
- Do you think working parents allow their children to watch too much television?
- How much freedom should parents allow teens to have?
- Do you think parents in your country are putting too much pressure on their children?
Also check : IELTS Speaking tips