Check out Band 8.0+ Sample Answers by IELTS test takers for a recent IELTS speaking test in India – Jan 2018.
For Band 9.0 Model Answers for all Part 1, 2, 3 topics in 2018, you can take a look at IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (January – April 2018) & Suggested Answers (Ebook)
IELTS Speaking Part 1
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What transport do you use?
– Would you like to travel by bus in the future?
– Do you prefer bus or metro to commute?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Talk about a place where lots of people came together. Please say
– What is this place?
– When did you last go to such a place?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
IELTS Speaking Part 3
– Who did you go there with?
– What kind of places do young people like to visit?
– Why do people go to such places?
– Do you like going to crowded places? Why or why not?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018