Describe a sport match you have watched.
You should say:
What it is
When you watched it
How was it
And explain why you liked watching it.
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics (September – December 2017) – Latest Update
- IELTS Speaking Part 1, 2, 3 Topic in 2018: Language & Model Answers
- IELTS Writing Test in April 2018 & Band 8.5 Sample Essay – topic : advanced science and technology
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic & Questions in 2018 – Topic: Leisure Time
- IELTS Speaking Questions (Part 1, 2, 3) – Topic: Travel & Holidays & Suggested Answers
Well, football is the only sport program that I usually watch with my brother. I’m terrible at playing football but watching a football match is my favorite. Both home and away games bring me a lot of levels of emotion. However, today I would like to tell about a match that I did not care about the score.
Also check: IELTS Speaking Part 2
There was an occasion a few years ago when I went to watch a football match in a town about half an hour from where I live by bike. It was a charity match to collect funds for the local school – and it was very well attended. I think there must have been over 5,000 people there, which isn’t bad because there weren’t any star players. The atmosphere was so exciting that it encouraged the players a lot as soon as they came into the football pitch with the referee. My brother and I 100 percent focused on the match and provoked the players in two teams for their fair play.
I am really deep into this football match for a number of reasons. Firstly, the players in two teams are not the professors, but they really ensured fair play and no red and yellow cards were released. Secondly, because of the charity aim of the match, the ticket fair then was donated for this local school and poor children, so I felt happy to contribute something to help other people.
In fact, it is the most unforgettable match that I have ever lively watched.