Describe a water sport you would like to try in the future
- What is it
Where you will do it
Whether it is easy or difficult
Why would you like to try it
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a TV program that made you laugh a lot
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you gave advice to others
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: A time when you got up early
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you found something someone lost
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: An occasion when vehicle broke down
MODEL ANSWER BY IELTS SPEAKING BAND SCORE 8.5 CANDIDATE
I’m going to talk about snorkeling, which is quite popular nowadays but for some reasons I haven’t had the chance to try. So you can do this sport pretty much everywhere provided that there’s a body of water, preferably a beach with some beautiful submarine landscape.
I’ve heard that the ideal place to go is Coron island where there’s gorgeous coral. If you can afford overseas travel there’s plenty to choose from, like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
The equipment required for this sport is quite simple, you just need a snorkel to help you breathe underwater. Obviously it is better to wear a mask to prevent water from coming into your eyes and fins to swim faster.
I think that there are only definite areas off a beach where you can safely dive. And also we should not get too far away from the shore or the boat. Anyway I think I’ll try this sport some time this summer, when it gets too hot in the city.
By Le Minh – IELTS Speaking Band 8.5 Candidate
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!