Describe a water sport you would like to try in the future
- What is it
Where you will do it
Whether it is easy or difficult
Why would you like to try it
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a TV program that made you laugh a lot
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you gave advice to others
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: A time when you got up early
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you found something someone lost
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample: An occasion when vehicle broke down
MODEL ANSWER BY IELTS SPEAKING BAND SCORE 8.5 CANDIDATE
I’m going to talk about snorkeling, which is quite popular nowadays but for some reasons I haven’t had the chance to try. So you can do this sport pretty much everywhere provided that there’s a body of water, preferably a beach with some beautiful submarine landscape.
I’ve heard that the ideal place to go is Coron island where there’s gorgeous coral. If you can afford overseas travel there’s plenty to choose from, like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
The equipment required for this sport is quite simple, you just need a snorkel to help you breathe underwater. Obviously it is better to wear a mask to prevent water from coming into your eyes and fins to swim faster.
I think that there are only definite areas off a beach where you can safely dive. And also we should not get too far away from the shore or the boat. Anyway I think I’ll try this sport some time this summer, when it gets too hot in the city.
By Le Minh – IELTS Speaking Band 8.5 Candidate
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Band 9 Sample – Topic: Social Network - September 13, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic with Model Answer – Topic: Driving - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!