Part 3 Topic: Employment
- Why do some people keep changing their jobs?
People change jobs when they find better work opportunities (their new job can offer a higher salary, for example), when they move to a new city or country. People also change jobs to avoid mistreatment or conflict in their old workplace.
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Public Speaking with Band 8 Sample
- IETLS Cue Card Sample: Describe a decision you disagreed with
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 1 in 2019 with Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2018 with Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: describe a Role model in your life with Band 8 Model Answers
Also check: IELTS Speaking Part 3
- What changes have occurred in your country in the last few decades?
People can now find jobs through companies’ websites, social media, and sites like Linkedin. Many people are now working from home using the Internet without travelling. Another change is the rise of startups. In recent years, entrepreneurship has become more popular and encouraged.
- Do young people complain more now than in the past?
I think to an extent, yes. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Life today is more stressful and competitive so sometimes you need to vent your feelings. I think the wealth gap also plays a role here. In the past wealth is relatively evenly distributed so even when life is hard, you don’t find it hard because everyone else is living the same life. Nowadays there are people who are a lot richer than you, which is sometimes very frustrating.
- Is it important for companies to deal with complaint from customers?
Yes, companies need to address customers’ concerns if they want to make profits and maintain a positive public image. If customers do not receive adequate explanations or reparations, they will stop buying the companies’ products or services.
- Why do most companies in your country refuse to deal with complaints?
Because customers’ complaints in my country rarely lead to anything serious like lawsuits. Most customers usually give up when they do not receive any adequate explanation or reparation at first try.
By Le Minh IELTS Band 8.5