IELTS Part 3 Topic: Learning
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics & Questions with Suggested Answers (PDF)
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test 2 in 2019 & Model Answers – topic : technology
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic: Foreign Language & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions & Answers – Topic: Handwriting
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 in 2017 & Band 9 Sample – Topic: Describe a couple you know who have a Happy Marriage
What’s the difference between learning face-to-face with teachers and learning by yourself?
Learning by yourself means you’re in charge of what and how long you’ll be studying. Learning face-to-face with teachers, however, usually means that the teacher will decide the learning material and the duration of the lesson.
Also check: IELTS Speaking Part 3
Do you like to learn on your own or with others?
I like to learn on my own because I can decide the subject I want to learn and work on areas which I need to improve. I don’t have to concern myself with other people’s preferences, and it’s easier to focus because there’s no one to distract me.
Do you prefer to study at home or study in other places?
At home, because it’s quiet and there’s everything I need. Sometimes I would go to a cafe to study or work but I’d have to do some preparation beforehand. And it costs money to go out, and I don’t always have enough money for that.