Below are the questions asked while the IELTS speaking test happened in Bangladesh in the year 2018. These questions you can use for the practice of the IELTS exam.
- What is your name?
- Where is your hometown?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like when it rains?
- Do you think rain can affect people’s moods?
- Do you often give gifts to people?
- What was the last gift you received?
- Is there any gift you received but you didn’t like it?
Talk about a book you want to read again
You should say:
- What the book is
- Why you read it
- Why you want to read it again
- Do people in your country like to read books?
- Is it good for old people to read books?
- Does gender matter when it comes to reading books?
- Is it good to make movies from books?