IELTS Speaking Part 1
– What is your full name?
– Which city are you from?
– How far is it from here to your current place of residence?
Our place is situated in the heart of the city, so it is approximately 6km from there to here and can take probably 15-minute drive if the traffic is not too heavy.
– What do you think about your hometown?
Well, I think my hometown is one of the best places to live. It is well known all over the country for its amazing history, architecture, and food. What makes my hometown more special is the fact that the highest mountain in our country is located there, which offers breathtaking views of the white, fluffy sea underneath.
– Do you like to travel?
Yes, definitely! I think seeing the world, from great historical monuments to white sandy beaches, is what life is all about. It’s a very interesting way to learn about new cultures and explore new places.
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Talk about an unusual food you have eaten. Please say
– What was the food?
– Where and when did you try it?
– Did you like or dislike that food? Why?
I am a foodie and a frequent traveler. So, I get opportunities to taste dishes from different cultures.
Last year I traveled to China’s capital Beijing. In a traditional Chinese restaurant, I tried a strange dish made up of sea weeds. Sea weeds, as you know, are vegetarian foods grown in the sea and are very nutritious.
I loved tasting it the first time. No other food comes close to it in terms of taste and it is difficult for me to explain it. I loved it not only because of the taste but also due to the abundance of nutrients in it.
Since I’m a traveler, I have first-hand experience of how humans will face a shortage of nutritious food in the future. Scientists have proposed seaweed farms as a solution to the problem. I just wanted to taste the future of human food.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
– What do you think about the fast food trend?
– Do you think science and technology affected food and agriculture in a positive or a negative way?
– What do you think is the impact of the ability to transport the food over long distances?
– Do you think technology has also affected the food that we have traditionally been cooking at home?
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!