IELTS Speaking Part 1
What is your name?
- IELTS Speaking Exam in Canada – Jan 2019 & Band 9 Model Answers with Audio
- Recent IELTS Speaking Test in the UAE – November 2018 with Band 9 Sample with Audio
- IELTS Speaking Test in October 2018 with Band 9 Model Answers with Audio
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS)
- IELTS Speaking Test in the US – July 2018 & Model Answers with Audio
Can I see your ID?
Where are you from?
Do you work or study?
What kind of outdoor activity do you often do?
Which kind of outdoor activity did you do when you were a child?
Do you often write?
Do you prefer writing to typing?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Describe an occasion when people gave you a positive feedback
You should say:
- what the situation was
- who congratulated you
- why you were congratulated
- and explain how you felt.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
How important is public recognition?
Does everyone want public recognition?
What are the advantages of positive feedback?
How do people take positive feedback compared to negative feedback?
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!
Latest posts by IELTS Material (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (January – April) & Sample Answers - October 20, 2018
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Topic: Art & Technology with Model Essay - May 30, 2018
- 15 IELTS Practice Tests (Book) - May 29, 2018