IELTS Speaking Part 1
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
- IELTS Speaking Test in the United Arab Emirates – January 2018 & Sample Answers
- IELTS General Speaking Test in Philippines – Feb 2018
- IELTS Speaking Test in Pakistan – Feb 2018 & Sample Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test in Canada – Feb 2018 & Model Answers
- IELTS Speaking Test in the UK – March 2018 & Model Answers
– Do you read newspapers?
Yes, I read the newspaper everyday to keep up to date with the latest news and see what the hottest topic of the day is. I’ve been in the habit of doing this for a long time.
– Does your family read newspapers?
Yes, my family usually have breakfast and read newspapers together. I really love to spend a quality time for those with whom I share my life and discuss about some current affairs in the newspapers. It also helps strengthen our family bond a lot, so I want the habit of reading newspaper with my family to go on for ages.
– Do you read any news online?
– What section of the newspaper do you read first? Why?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Talk about a toy you had in your childhood. Please say
– What was the toy?
– Who gave it to you?
– How old were you then?
– Why do you remember this toy?
As a child I had numerous toys (collocation) that my parents, siblings, and friends gifted on various occasions (collocation). However (cohesion), I loved the toy train that my dad gifted me on my seventh birthday.
The first three questions have been addressed till now. It is time to answer the fourth question in a great detail. Note: All pronouns such as IT are referencing words that promote cohesion.
This (cohesion) toy was very special and different from others not only (cohesion) because it (cohesion) was a self propelling train but also (cohesion) because my younger brother and I spent years playing with it. It was not a simple toy but a motorised train with tracks and barriers. I could remotely run the train at high or low speeds and apply breaks to stop it. Moreover (cohesion), my younger brother and I used to spend hours playing with it and, in case of any technical difficulty (collocation), my mom and dad used to repair it. Thus (cohesion), it was not just (cohesion) a marvelous toy (collocation) but also (cohesion) a social bond among my family members. My brother and I developed a close bond of cooperation and a spirit of competition while playing with it.
IELTS Speaking Part 3
What is the difference between toys for girls and boys?
Is there a toy that was common in your childhood?
Should children be allowed to choose their toys?
Do children learn something from toys?
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!