– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like boats? Why?
– Would you like to have a boat?
– Do you like rain? Why?
– What do you do when it rains and you are outside?
Talk about a business person you admire. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What does he/she do?
– Why do you admire him/her?
The person I’m going to talk about is Bill Gates, one of the greatest businessmen that I have ever known.
He is well-known as a co-founder of Microsoft and the world’s richest man. However, for years, Gates has been a philanthropist as he donates his money to help less fortune people and invests in developing education or technology.
I could start off by saying that I have a great admiration for him because he established Microsoft cooperation and made computers more accessible for all people. Furthermore, he is not only a knowledgeable person but he is so benevolent and warm-hearted. He is the benefactor and savior of many people. For example, he has spent so much money recruiting the prominent scientists to help create life-changing vaccines, such as the world’s first ever malaria vaccine, which has now been given the green light to be used on babies in sub-Saharan Africa. Last but not least, he always inspires others to persist in pursuing the goals and achieve immense success. He has written a lot of books such as The road ahead or The road to the future to teach people to do business and have perseverance and decisiveness to overcome all obstacles on their way to success.
I wish that I would meet Bill Gate once time in my life, give him a warm hug and ask him for autograph. No one can become a source of motivation to me like him.
What kinds of businesses are popular in this city?
What business will young people do?
When do people in your country retire?
Latest posts by (see all)
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics 2019 (Sep 2019 – April 2020) & Sample Answers - August 20, 2019
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio - May 4, 2019
- Cambridge IELTS Series (1 – 14) for Academic and General Training Modules - April 22, 2019
- All Useful IELTS Writing Lessons & Websites - February 27, 2019
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers - January 23, 2019
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 & 3 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) with Model Answers - December 25, 2018
- Cambridge Practice Tests for IELTS Series (1 – 14) Student’s Book with Answers with Audio [Latest Update] - December 21, 2018
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - December 20, 2018
- HIGH SCORING IELTS SPEAKING MODEL ANSWERS WITH AUDIO (BASED ON PAST PAPERS) - October 25, 2018
- IELTS Speaking Actual Tests (Sep – Dec 2019) & Suggested Answers - September 22, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics in 2019 & Sample Answers - September 11, 2017
- IELTS Writing Task 2 Questions (2013 – 2018) & Model Answers - July 19, 2017
- IELTS Magazine – Week 1 (PDF) - May 20, 2017
- Useful IELTS Reading Websites & Resources for both Academic & General Training Module - April 28, 2017
- IELTS Writing Recent Actual Tests in 2018 & Band 8.0+ Sample Answers (Updating) - February 26, 2017
- IELTS Speaking Lessons - February 21, 2017
- Advanced Vocabulary List for IELTS - January 24, 2017
- 42 Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1 and Suggested Answers (PDF) - April 14, 2016
- IELTS Target Band 7: How to Maximize Your Score (Ebook) - March 29, 2016
- Ace the IELTS: IELTS General Module – How to Maximize Your Score (3rd edition) - October 10, 2015
- IELTS Part 2 Sample: Describe a time you spent a lot of money on something - September 20, 2019
- Band 8 Sample for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic: Photographs - September 20, 2019
- New IELTS Speaking Part 1 with Band 9 Model Answer – Topic: Rubbish/ Garbage - September 13, 2019
Main IELTS Pages:
This website is to develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free books, and more. Each section (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Reading) has a complete collection of lessons to help you improve your IELTS skills.
Subscribe for free IELTS lessons/Books/Tips/Sample Answers/Advice from our IELTS experts. We help millions of IELTS learners maximize their IELTS scores!